Sold by the Yard
Designed for longevity, this beautiful fabric tailors easily, cleans effortlessly, and maintains a subtle grain pattern over time that virtually duplicates the surface of genuine leather.
Ultrafabrics®’ polyurethane products are manufactured utilizing proprietary Takumi™ technology, mastered performance engineered directly into all four layers from the start. Synonymous with luxury, durability and ease of care, this unique design also touts thermal comfort – creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting.
Takumi™ technology is the dedication to craftsmanship, perfection and consistency in the creation of Ultrafabrics® polyurethane products.
1 – Protective Surface Layer
- Protects product from stains and harmful effects of most harsh cleaners and everyday disinfectants.
- Added durability for the life of the product.
- Resistant to liquids.
- Ease of care, low maintenance.
2 – Topskin Layer
- Unique polycarbonate resins engineered for maximum hydrolysis resistance.
- Color infused to provide long lasting vibrancy.
- Consistent grain retention.
- Enduring strength.
3 – MicroFoam Layer
- Polycarbonate substrata engineered with a proprietary foam structure.
- Layer provides added comfort and cushion.
- High moisture transfer provides thermal comfort for cooling the body.
4 – Substrate
- Premium reinforced rayon fibers.
- Woven for dimensional stability.
- Superior foundation for highest performance.
- Ease of upholstering and tailoring.