The Amazing Whip-It® Concentrated Cleaner
Earth Friendly Miracle Cleaner / Multi-Purpose
Fully concentrated All Purpose Cleaner for Marine * Office * Industry * Auto * Home
Whip-It® is an unbelievable, natural based, multipurpose super cleaner that loosens, breaks down and lifts heavy dirt, food, paint and set in stains within seconds! Whip-It is truly the #1 multi-purpose cleaner in the market and its earth friendly. Experience how Whip-It will remove all of your tough stains like blood, wine, rust, grease, berry, oil, grime, mildew, grass, ink, coffee, tea, pet, smoke film, fruit juice, sports clay, tar, crayon, mildew, hot sauce, betadine and HUNDREDS of other stainsâ€¦in just a few wipes!
Environmentally Safe Cleaning
Clean Fresh Eucalyptus Scent
No Acids, Bleaches, Dyes or Ammonia
Zero - Level Toxicity
Now infused with one of nature's most powerful disinfectants, natural eucalyptus, to deliver a great natural scent while you clean.
Home - Beverages, blood, candle wax, crayons, chocolate, cocoa, coffee, tea, dyes, fruit juices, grass, grease, oil, tar, ink, lipstick, make-up, mildew, mustard, pet stains, odors, scuff marks, wine, sealed marble/granite, stainless steel, tile/grout
Office - Liquid Paper, inks, tape residue, toner stains
Medical - Betadine, blood, cast solution, developer, iodine, silver nitrate, spray adhesives
Auto/boats/trucks - Bugs, grease, oxidation, road tar, rust, scuff marks, bilges, carpet cleaning, engines, whitewalls
General Purpose Cleaners:
Tough Stains - 4 oz. of cleaner per quart of water.
Light Stains - 2 oz. of cleaner per quart of water.
Carpet Steam Cleaning:
4 oz. of cleaner per gallon of hot water in dispensing tank. Vacuum carpet thoroughly. Pre spot stains an heavy traffic areas. For best results, test small area.
Glass / Chrome / Mirror Surfaces:
1/4 oz. of cleaner per quart of water (never use in direct sunlight or under hot lights). Always use a terry cloth towel.
To boost cleaning, use 1/2 cup with laundry powder to each load. For tough stains, pour concentrate directly on stain. Rub in and wash as usual.
Plastic / Vinyl / Plexiglass / Fiberglass:
Refer to general purpose directions above.
Stainless Steel Tube & Trays:
Use 1/2 oz. of cleaner to 30 oz. of water.
To Strip Linoleum, Tile & Wood Floors:
Dilute 2 oz. with 10 oz. of water. Scrub with pad or machine as required.
* Always follow the directions for dilutions and use a terry cloth towel.
* Deeper stains may require more than one application or longer standing time.
* Hot water may be used to boost your cleaning power.
* Never use Whip-It All Purpose Cleaner in direct sunlight on glass or mirrored surfaces.
* To keep mirrors in bathroom from fogging, use glass dilution and rub in small circles with a terry cloth towel.
* On delicate fabrics such as silk or suede, clean with Whip-It All Purpose Cleaner and then sprinkle the area with baby powder. Brush away when dry. This absorbs the moisture and prevents water rings on the fabric.
* For porous and textured surfaces, use a soft brush. Use a terry cloth towel for maximum effectiveness. You may find it necessary to use more or less cleaner depending on stain or hard and soft water conditions